With this full moon and lunar eclipse in Pisces, the final sign of the zodiac, we are able to reap the the joys, lessons, insight and experience from all the previous signs and implement their teachings by seeing through the lens of the ‘being in many worlds at once’. Looking at the symbol for Pisces, with one fish swimming downstream and another swimming upstream, we can see this as an invitation to enter into the power of experiencing life beyond duality by incorporating both the inner and the outer realms, the light and the dark, the highs and the lows, the up and the down, and synthesize the wisdom of polarity, (like 2 magnets coming together in their opposite nature) and the alchemy of fire and water with celebration.
Sister, you are a daughter of the infinite Goddess. Your presence here now invites the awakening of and reclamation of all of you. Your shadow, light and, the rainbow spectrum in between them both. With the Moon is in Pisces, you are asked to rise in taking authentic action with your intuition and gut wisdom. To harness the power of your inner guidance to direct you on your path.
Since this Full Moon is also an eclipse, it is a powerful time for purging, letting go of physical things, mental baggage, and beliefs that hold you back. It may feel like a pulling in both directions and the keys to staying in your power are to be fully present as much as possible to your own physical body’s needs while engaging in the world. Drink lots of waters. Get into WATER. Be in the NATURE. Be present with your breath and the rhythm of your sleep patterns. Rest and exercise. Meditate. Take care to be in stillness in the mornings to recall your dreams, deep insight is there for you. Breath deeply and check in with your inner voice when needing to make major choices. Accept. Surrender. Release. Celebrate.
- Give Thanks & Release: List all the things you are grateful for in your life from this year so far and place this in the moonlight (outside or window) to attract more experiences to be grateful for. Write down all the things you are ready to release, change or shift and either bury them, burn them or offer them to a body of water.
- Dream Speak: Pay close attention to your dreams tonight and through the weekend. Record them in a journal and speak them out loud. Only by writing them down or speaking them will the sometimes subtle (or not so subtle) meaning and message be revealed to you.
- Cleanse: Whether you are moving from Winter to Spring in the Southern Hemisphere or from Summer to Autumn in the Northern Hemisphere, the Equinox can be the best time of year for a cleanse. When we cleanse the body, we also cleanse out the mind and release baggage and beliefs that are of dis-ease. If you choose to cleanse this season, be wise about what one choose. Do your homework. Investigate & get support. Grab a beloved or join a group cleanse.
- Make Space: Time to go through your cupboards, closet, garage etc... and let go of the excess. Spaciousness feels so good and you open yourself up to more internal power and creative life-force.
- Be Still: With so much frequency shift happening now, simply closing your eyes to pay attention to your breath to pause for 5 minutes will do wonders for your nervous system (especially if you can do this 3 times a day, and longer than 5 if possible. Do what you can). Make sure to get a long and full sleep.
- Tea Medicine: Drinking Tulsi & Gotu Kola herbal tea will soothe your nerves and calm your spirit. This also allows you to open up to magical and bountiful blessings being offered.
- Burn It Baby: Write a list of the mental baggage that is happening inside that mind of yours. Free it up. Give it voice. Let it out! Let it go and burn it during the eclipse!
- Get Creative: Make a vision board or a painting or dance or write in your journal all that you are bringing with you into the next season ahead. Place this out into the moonlight/speak it/sing it after just after the eclipse happens.
- Wear a Head Covering: During these eclipsing time, so much energy is swirling around. Wear a hat, tuque, wrap or creative head covering to avoid leaking out all your precious subtle energy and keep it inside.
- Moon Bathe: Get into the magic of the moonlight after the eclipse and absorb her luminous, activating, soul-stirring and healing balm. Look to the moon and speak the visions and dreams that you see for yourself and for the planet.
- Remember: Put out your gem stones and jewels in a window or in water for cleansing, renewal, and activation. Place an apple and glass of water in the moonlight and have it for a 'Moon Wisdom' breakfast the next morning.
- Commune: Gather in an intentional way with loved ones and do any of the above together and create your own. Now can be a powerful time to be with the energy of the collective. (See invitation below).
Full Moon rituals can be done the day before, of and after the actual full moon. This is the 3 day potency period. Blessings to you in this wondrous and magical time.
With Lunar Love, Achintya
Registration IS NOW OPEN to the 4th Quarter of our MOON SISTERS TEMPLE
Oct 2 - Dec 31
As we step into our the final Quarter of 2016, our Mystery School Rituals will be devoted to Rising in Leadership, as we activate the Warrioress, Sorceress and Empress.
Use Coupon Code: iamreadytorise by Sept 16th at midnight PST for $44 OFF TUITION