We are met with the Radiance of Leo during this second Full Sage Moon of 2015 and Full Moon of The High Priestess. This is an invitation for us to shine our light and gifts into the world. It is a time of creativity, open-hearted connection (whether romantic or not). This time calls for us to be engaged with our emotional wisdom and intuition and how we bring this forth into the expression of our daily lives.
Also at this time, our nervous systems become more sensitive. Our internal projections are amplified and our intuitive insight is heightened. In the fiery Leo energy mixed with the airy Aquarius Sun, our emotions, physical sensations and subconscious beliefs can create a wildfire. It is through our conscious awareness and practice that we can direct this wildfire to one that is in service to our health, happiness and holiness and that of the planet.
- Tarot: High Priestess
- Herbs: Hyssop, Balm of Gilead, Myrrh, Sage
- Colours: Light blue, Violet
- Stones: Amethyst, Jasper
- Animals: Otter, Eagle, Unicorn
- Goddesses: Brigid, Quan Yin, Diana,
- Medicine: rising energy, purification, new growth, honoring and forgiving yourself, self-love, accepting responsibility, future planning and design
- Seva: Practice selfless service by doing something for someone else (maybe even a stranger) that would brighten their day.
- Express Yourself: Whether through voice or movement, sing, speak and move from a place of your authentic heart to engage with the current expression of your own body & soul.
- Gratitude: Now is a beautiful time to reach out and share with others what you are most grateful for about them. Gratitude can also be expressed to oneself and to the Great Mystery with reverence for all our blessings at this time.
- Fire: Build a fire and bask in the radiant flames. Let the heat penetrate you body. Let the colours into your eyes, empty yourself of thoughts and allow for visions and inspiration to come.
- Intentional Design: Take the reins of your schedule and create some order. Design or arrange your home space to represent your essence.
- Moon Prayers: With the full moon light, write down or speak your prayers for yourself, loved ones and the planet. The full radiant moon amplifies your word.
- High Priestess: Make time for quiet and stillness as the moon rises. Meditate in the full moon light and open yourself receive intuitive guidance and support.
- Remember: Put out your gem stones and jewels in a window or in water for cleansing, renewal and activation.
- Commune: Gather is an intentional way with loved ones and do any of the above together and create your own. Now is a time to be with the energy of the collective.
Full Moon rituals can be done the day before, of and after the actual full moon. This is the 3 day potency period. Blessings to you in this wondrous and magical time.
RADICAL RADIANCE FULL MOON CIRCLE
Join us as we gather for our free virtual Radical Radiance Full Moon Circle on Monday Feb 2nd. CLICK HERE.
In this sacred Full Moon Circle, we will:
- Explore our Deepest Desires for Contribution, sourced from Love.
- Understand how the Full Moon can be a mirror for our present lives.
She offers us the reflection of both the Lover and Mother.
- Dive into ritual embodiment practices and interactive sharing.
- Celebrate this Sage Moon of The High Priestess.
This is also an open house for our upcoming Priestesses Of The Moon, Online Mystery School Training. There will be time to ask questions and get a feel for this Initiation into the Womanly Arts and Moon Mysteries.
To Learn More and Register CLICK HERE.
With Wild Moon Love, Achintya
Included references: Moon Magick by DJ Conway