Moon Sisters Temple 2016 Terms + Conditions
Client understands Achintya Devi/Miranda Seeton of Goddess Rising, is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, therapist, business manager, registered dietician, nutritionist, financial analyst, psychotherapist or accountant. Client understands their participation in Moon Sisters Temple membership will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if they should experience any such issues they should see their registered physician or other practitioner as determined by their own judgment.
Client understands that Achintya Devi has not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not; act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counseling or behavioral therapy. Client understands that a coaching relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of this program. If the Parties continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
As a purchaser of this membership you are agreeing to pay $222 each quarter which will give you access to all membership materials for 3 months. By starting your $222 payment plan you are agreeing to pay in full. All payment plans are recurring. You may cancel your future recurring payment at any time after the 3 months is complete.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
You are agreeing to pay in quarterly payments. You are authorizing the Company to charge your debit or credit card on a recurring basis until you elect to stop payments.
You are responsible for full payment of fees for the entire Moon Sisters Temple membership regardless of whether Client completes the membership materials. The Client understands that the regular cost of the Program is $222 for 3 months. Upon commencement of the Moon Sisters Temple, the full amount of $222 is due and must be paid in full.
In the event of the Client’s absence or withdrawal, for any reason whatsoever, the Client will remain fully responsible for the unpaid balance of the Program. Under no circumstance will Achintya Devi refund any payments made by the Client. By agreeing to these Terms, the Client agrees to be legally obligated to pay the full amount of the agreed upon fee.
The client acknowledges Achintya Devi will keep all information exchanged during the Moon Sisters Temple in strict confidentiality. Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure agreement.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF MEMBERSHIP MATERIALS
Material given to Client in the course of Client’s participation in the Moon Sisters Temple is proprietary and developed specifically for the Moon Sisters Temple. Client agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Client’s own personal use. Client agrees not to make use of membership materials for commercial purposes in any manner. Any disclosure to a third party, copying or republishing any portion of this membership materials or its contents is strictly prohibited and constitutes infringement.
Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for their progress and results from the Moon Sisters Temple. Achintya Devi will help and guide Client however, participation is the one vital element to the Moon Sisters Temple’s success that relies solely on Client. Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Client’s performance. Client understands that because of the nature of the membership and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. By signing below, Client acknowledges that as with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach their goals as a result of participation in the Moon Sisters Temple.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS
Nothing in this Agreement is to be construed as creating a partnership, venture alliance, or any other similar relationship. Each party shall be an independent contractor in its performance hereunder and shall retain control over its personnel and the manner in which such personnel perform hereunder. In no event shall such persons be deemed employees of the other party by virtue of participation or performance hereunder.
In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of God, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, State Department travel advisory, labor strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for either Party to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the affected Party’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force. The failure of either Party to exercise any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of that right or any further rights hereunder.
1) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Client agrees they used Company’s services at their own risk and that Moon Sisters Temple Membership is only an educational service being provided. Client releases Company, its officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, past or present, between the parties. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable.
Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Moon Sisters Temple.
2) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other.
3) ASSIGNMENT. This Agreement may not be assigned by either party without express written consent of both parties.
4) TERMINATION. Company is committed to providing all clients in the Moon Sisters Temple with a positive membership experience. By agreeing to the Terms, Client agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate Client’s participation in the Membership without refund if Client become disruptive or difficult to work with, or upon violation of the terms. Client will still be liable to pay the total contract amount.
5) INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s officers, employers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever - including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements - which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Client recognizes and agrees that all of the Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
6) CHOICE OF LAW, ARBITRATION AND LIMITED REMEDIES. This agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Hawaii. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions of the Agreement shall be severed and remain in full force. In the event a dispute arises between the parties, either arising from this Agreement or otherwise pertaining to the relationship between the parties, the parties will submit to binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association (Commercial Arbitration and Mediation Center for the Americas Mediation and Arbitration Rules). Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Such arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator. The sole remedy that can be awarded to the Client in the event that an award is granted in arbitration is refund of the Membership Fee. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no award of consequential or other damages, unless specifically set forth herein, may be granted to the Client.
If you agree, please close this tab and complete your registration.