The Pink Moon comes from Native American Tribes that named this moon after the pink wildflowers which bloom in early spring, representing new beginnings. It is also called Gaia's Moon, referring to all of Nature coming to life after winter. This is a time of celebrating all that has been released from last season and all that is now coming into bloom.
This Full Moon in Libra taking place at 11:08pm PST on Monday night is a powerful gateway for creating healing and transformation in regards to relationship and partnerships, how we relate & connect to our selves, each other and life, and how we can choose to create beauty, balance, justice and harmony in our inner and outer worlds.
Full moons amplify our emotions and thus in this Full Moon, the emotions related to our partnerships and relationships is heightened. Remember to practice Self-love, have compassion for other, honour your boundaries and breathe deep.
As Venus, the ruler of Libra, is still retrograde and goes direct on April 15th, it is valuable to practice patience and doing your inner work to support what may feel like challenging or uncomfortable interactions in your relationships. This is a powerful time to amplify the love you feel within and with your Beloveds, remembering there is potent alchemy alive for the Sacred Union of the Masculine and the Feminine.
Feel into the connection you have with yourself, with your heart, your dreams, partnerships, with your global family and with the Earth. What are you grateful for in these relationships? What lessons and insights do you bring with you from last season into this next cycle? What wishes to be amplified and what needs still needs to be composted, shifted, transformed? How can you bring beauty to all situations and relationships? How can you accept and integrate both the light and the dark?
GAIA MOON ATTRIBUTES:
- Tarot: The Magician
- Herbs: Basil, Chives, Dragon’s blood, Geranium
- Colors: Crimson Red, Fushia & Gold
- Stones: Ruby, Garnet, Rose quartz
- Animals: Bear, Wolf, Hawk
- Goddesses: Hathor, Ceres, Ishtar, Venus, Bast
- Medicine: energy into creating and producing; change; self-reliance; tempering emotional flare-ups; receptivity
- Authentic Inquiry Journaling: Bring your pen in hand to paper and let your heart answer these potent questions: What relationship dynamics am I holding on to that may feel safe, but is truly not serving? What do I consciously choose to release and create with love? What am I changing? What I am celebrating? What is the deep unwavering truth of who I am? What do I truly desire? What is shaking loose within me? What does my soul/heart need right now?
- Pink Everything: Create an altar space with pink flowers and crystals. Wear pink clothes & jewels. Eat pink fruits & veggies.
- Rose Meditation: Visualize a rose glow around your body and opening rose petals at your womb space. Extend this pink glow to all your loved ones and the world for Beauty and Healing.
- Make Love: To life, to your garden, to yourself, to your creative arts, to your Beloved, including but not limited to sex, infused with sensitivity, open heartedness and passion.
- Remember: Put out your gem stones and jewels outside under the moonlight or in a window (in water if you can) for cleansing, renewal and activation.
- Commune: Gather is an intentional way with loved ones and do any of the above together and create your own. Now is a time to be with the energy of the collective.
Howling in the full moon with you in the Rose Glow of LOVE!
And... I am so excited to introduce you to my Beloved Shems Heartwell, and share with you our upcoming WEEKEND RETREAT FOR COUPLES!
We warmly invite you to an exquisite retreat experience at Sierra Hot Springs in Northern California of igniting your conscious, sacred and erotic union. Nourish your relationship with intimacy practices in a gorgeous wilderness setting and explore the essential skills to expand your capacity to love and deepen in your connection.
ALL COUPLES WELCOME. *Max 8 Couples*
4 EPIC DAYS & NIGHTS OF
Conscious Relational Skills
Connection Rituals & Intimacy Practices
Qi Gong, Breathwork & Kundalini Yoga for Sexual Vitality
- Luscious Organic Meals
Star Gazing, Pool & Hot Spring Soaking
Nature Exploration, Relaxation & Meditation
Men’s Work Afternoon Journey
Women’s Sensual Body Temple & Nature Soak
Gender Alchemy Reconciliation & Empowerment
We look forward to sharing a deeply transformational journey with you!
Love Achintya & Shems
RETREAT REGISTRATION CLOSES APRIL 30th
LIMITED TO 8 COUPLES
Learn more about the work of Shems & Empowered Loving with this article.
DJ Conway Attributes from above.