Magic is afoot! This Capricorn Full Blessing Moon has our deepest desires illuminated and we are asked to ground them to the earth so that we can live them now, for the benefit of our own lives, and for the planet. It's time for passionate celebration and activation!
This Full Moon glow brings a tangible and grounded expansion to our personal growth, sovereignty, abundance, prosperity, relationships, inner wisdom and our capacity to feel and experience love in the body as medicine.
It's time to take stock of all of that we can be grateful for, for all the blessings and abundance already present, as well as what emotional and earthly needs/desires have not been met, and to initiate new ways to getting these met with creativity, support and grace.
Also, in Vedic and Hindu Tradition, it is Guru Purnima! The special Full Moon, one a year, is a time of honouring those that have been and are, our teachers. This moon is dedicated to those who have illuminated us in some way, who have taught us and guided us, and who have shown us more of who we truly are and why we are here.
It is time to celebrate the gift of this body here on earth, to nourish ourselves and give thanks for the opportunity to experience this gift of Life.
Blessing Moon Attributes
- Tarot: The Emperor
- Herbs: Honeysuckle, Lemon Balm, Jasmine
- Colors: Green, Ocean Blues, Coral
- Stones: Ocean Jasper, Lepidolite, Aquamarine
- Animals: Crab, Turtle, Dolphin, Whale
- Goddesses: Juno, Hera, Sulis, Nephthys
- Medicine: Peak of Summer; Relaxed energy; Preparation; Dream-work; Lughnasa
- Earth Connection: Walk on the earth with bare feet. Imagine roots growing down from your feet or your womb space to the womb of Mother Gaia. Feel this an anchoring rod of light connecting you to the Earth and welcome in the magic of the Moon descend down from above you as you continue to send the energy deep into the earth to ground your dreams and affirmation and keep your body temple feeling supported and nourished.
- Guru Purnima Gratitude Blessing: Throughout the day and night continually say out loud what you are grateful for from the people in your life you consider are your teachers, those you have learned from, who have empowered you and. If it's a person, reach out and tell them in a message or a phone call. If they are animals or angels or guides in the unseen realms, speak your gratitude out loud, or sing or write it down.
- Take Stock & Take Action: In your journal, write down 1-3 emotional needs and desires that are not being met. Then list why this is so. Make sure you turn the answer inward and don't point the finger to the outside or at someone else. This is powerful. Take your time with this one. There may be massive insight and healing in this alone. Then for each need/desire, write down one way you can activate these to come into fruition. Make a commitment to apply at least one of these in the next 72 hours. And the other ones within this lunar cycle.
- Creative Activation: Take a piece of paper and list 5-10 desires you have. Place this sacred paper under the moonlight (either outside or by a window). Create an altar with this by adding symbols (of things you already have/cuttings from a magazine/ pieces of nature) that represent these desires. Get creative. Then burn sage or incense around you to purify yourself and symbolically remove any ways of being that prevent you from experiencing these desires (insight from first ritual may come into play here). Sing or chant any mantras or songs that you feel connected to, to bring these soul desires to life!
- Remember: Put out your gem stones and jewels in a window or in water for cleansing, renewal and activation. Place an apple and glass of water in the moonlight and have it for a 'Moon Wisdom' breakfast the next morning.
- Commune: Gather in an intentional way with loved ones and do any of the above together and create your own. Now can be a powerfultime to be with the energy of the collective. (See invitation below).
Full Moon rituals can be done the day before, of and after the actual full moon. This is the 3 day potency period. Blessings to you in this wondrous and magical time.
Wild Moon Love, Achintya
Attributes adopted by DJ Conway
Join us! You are invited Beloved Sister,
THE EARTH EMPRESS
Full Moon Temple
ONLINE Wednesday July 20th
1pm PST / 4pm EST
We are gathering to activate and ground our sacred desires in sisterhood.
Take your seat in the Temple, and gather with hundreds of women from around the world to participate in this powerful Full Moon Ritual to Embody your Earth Empress.
In This Ritual You Will
Explore how Earthing or Rooting your Passions is FOUNDATIONAL for Womanifesting your Dreams… And how to do this with the Moon
Be guided in experiential practices for connecting with the emotional wisdom within your womb that will anchor in your passions
Express your heart in celebration with interactive sharing (optional)
Celebrate & Be Celebrated. Inspire & Be Inspired
Together we will ground our collective prayers and visions on behalf of all beings being happy, at peace and free, NOW!