This phenomenal cosmic occurrence will take place in the skies on Sunday Sept 27th at 7:48pm PST. Regardless if you can see it or not, it is possible that you can feel the eclipse from within. If you aren’t already.
Eclipses signify shift, transition, working/playing with both the light and the dark, the seen and unseen, and simultaneous endings and beginnings. In this seasonal change, we are in a portal of transformation that can catalyze a significant frequency shift with how you experience your relationship to consciousness, to the unknown, to Great Spirit/God/Goddess, to other’s and to yourself.
With the lunar eclipse in Aries and the Sun in Libra, now is an auspicious opportunity to release excess baggage on all levels and initiate the shift needed to live your dreams and desires. With gratitude for all the lessons and gifts from the past season, it is now time to ignite the inner flames of your wild heart’s passion, strength, determination, commitment, ambition and your soul’s beauty. Now is the window to break any chains of illusion, burn unsupportive beliefs, spark the remembrance of your truth and rise into new dimensions of trust, creativity, expression, harmonious relations, sovereignty, empowerment and love.
(Important side note. Since Mercury is retrograde, your internal dialogue, feelings, emotions and your communication of them may feel like trying to understand and speak a foreign language. It’s okay… We are collectively shifting our consciousness and thus creating new pathways for communicating).
Take extra good care of yourself right now. As mental, emotional, physical and spiritual shifts are being stimulated, it is important to stay centered. Keep your immune system up, stay hydrated, nourish your nervous system, get a lot of rest, be on the earth, be in water, slow down, do less, listen and be open to the magic that is afoot.
Harvest Moon Attributes
- Astrology: Libra Sun, Artist's Moon
- Tarot: Strength
- Herbs: Copal, Fennel, Wheat, Valerian
- Colors: Brown, Yellow-Green, Yellow
- Stones: Citrine, Peridot, Tiger’s Eye, Olivine, Amethyst
- Animals: Snake, Jackal, Sparrow
- Goddesses: Ceres, Isis, Freya
- Medicine: Rest after labor, Mabon, Autumn Equinox, Balance of light & dark, Organize, Clean out Mental/Physical/Emotional/Spiritual Clutter
Eclipse Ritual Suggestions
- Cleanse: Whether you are moving from Winter to Spring in the Southern Hemisphere or from Summer to Autumn in the Northern Hemisphere, the Equinox can be the best time of year for a cleanse. When we cleanse the body, we also cleanse out the mind and release baggage and beliefs that are of dis-ease. If you choose to cleanse this season, be wise about what one choose. Do your homework. Investigate & get support. Grab a beloved or join a group cleanse.
- Make Space: Time to go through your cupboards, closet, garage etc... and let go of the excess. Spaciousness feels so good and you open yourself up to more internal power and creative life-force.
- Be Still: With so much frequency shift happening now, simply closing your eyes to pay attention to your breath to pause for 5 minutes will do wonders for your nervous system (especially if you can do this 3 times a day, and longer than 5 if possible. Do what you can). Make sure to get a long and full sleep.
- Tea Medicine: Drinking Tulsi & Gotu Kola herbal tea will soothe your nerves and calm your spirit. This also allows you to open up to magical and bountiful blessings being offered.
- Burn It Baby: Write a list of the mental baggage that is happening inside that mind of yours. Free it up. Give it voice. Let it out! Let it go and burn it during the eclipse!
- Get Creative: Make a vision board or a painting or dance or write in your journal all that you are bringing with you into the next season ahead. Place this out into the moonlight/speak it/sing it after just after the eclipse happens.
- Wear a Head Covering: During these eclipsing time, so much energy is swirling around. Wear a hat, tuque, wrap or creative head covering to avoid leaking out all your precious subtle energy and keep it inside.
- Gem Stone Reminder: Put out your gem stones and jewels in a window or in water for cleansing, renewal and activation. Place an apple and glass of water in the moonlight and have it for a 'Moon Wisdom' breakfast the next morning.
- Commune: Gather in an intentional way with loved ones and do any of the above together and create your own. Now can be a powerful time to be with the energy of the collective. (See invitation below).
Full Moon rituals can be done the day before, of and after the actual full moon. This is the 3 day potency period. Blessings to you in this wondrous and magical time.
With Lunar Love, Achintya
Join Us Sunday This Weekend
Global Sisterhood Harvest Moon Eclipse
The Priestess Blood Moon Ritual
Sunday, Sept 27th 2pm HST - 5pm PST- 8pm EST
Step into the temple and take your seat alongside hundreds of women from around the world for a potent Priestess Blood Moon Ritual.
In this Blood Moon Priestess Ritual, you will:
- Explore the current astrological weather & how the Full Moon Eclipse can guide you in the next level Initiation in your life
- Access your heart-body intelligence and intuition, sourced from Love
- Be guided in experiential practices for connecting with the emotional wisdom within your womb, illuminating both truths and challenges, and empowering you to rise in your feminine power
- Have the opportunity to potentially experience deep healing, revelation & transformation
- Be given a platform to express your heart and Sovereign Feminine Reclamation with interactive sharing (optional)
- Offer collective prayers and affirmations in dedication to our global family and all sentient Beings
*Included references for Moon Attributes: Moon Magick by DJ Conway