This Super Corn Moon in Pisces brings forth an opportunity to revere every stage of life and practice great acceptance of the creation cycle. It's time to reap and harvest the lessons, gifts and reflections from this year as the seasons begin to hint at change. It is also time to 'clean house' both internally and externally and release any excesses not needed.
Corn Moon is honoured as foundational sustenance provided by Mother Earth and is mirrored as the Empress, she who understands the cycle of all life. The Empress knows that to fully experience and appreciate the gift of living, we must experience its entirety, from all facets. Both Pisces and The Empress show us that we must be open and ready to accept all feelings and emotions that may arise from the depths our soul; happiness, joy, love, pain, anger, loss and sadness, and remind us to deny none of them. What is born and created will eventually die and so we must make the most of each magical moment.
So many of us are relearning the power of our emotions and how they are really the map and fuel to our deepest healing and empowerment. This is a shift for many of us. And it is a powerful one. The more we root into the depths of presence and feeling within our bodies, no matter how challenging or joy-filled, the more we are able to access our deepest power, truth and love. The more we are able tap into magic, heal, make life affirming choices and live in sovereignty. The more we are able to nurture and serve our families, friendships and global community from a place of deep compassion and acceptance.
This Super Moon brings us deep into our intuition and guides us to step into the fluid and mystical world of symbolic language, dream like states of wonder and infinite possibilities. Pay close attention to your dreams this weekend and carve our some space to step into mystical ritual (see below). Magic is afoot and the signs are everywhere. Blessed Be.
- Tarot: The Empress
- Herbs: Chamomile, St. John’s wort, Fennel, Rue
- Colors: Yellow, Gold
- Stones: Tiger's Eye, Carnelian, Red Jasper,
- Animals: Lioness, Phoenix, Hawk
- Goddesses: Gaia, Demeter, Corn Mother
- Medicine: Gathering, Gratitude, Health & Wellness, Friendships, Bounty, Motherhood
- Give Thanks & Release: List all the things you are grateful for in your life from this year and place this in the moonlight (outside or window) to attract more experiences to be grateful for. Write down all the things you are ready to release and either bury them, burn them or offer them to a body of water.
- Dream Speak: Pay close attention to your dreams this weekend. Record them in a journal and speak them out loud. Only by writing them down or speaking them will the sometimes subtle (or not so subtle) meaning and message be revealed to you.
- Moon Bathe: Get into the magic of the moonlight and absorb her luminous, activating, soul stirring and healing balm. Look to the moon and speak the visions that you see for yourself and for the planet.
- Remember: Put out your gem stones and jewels in a window or in water for cleansing, renewal and activation. Place an apple and glass of water in the moonlight and have it for a 'Moon Wisdom' breakfast the next morning.
- Commune: Gather in an intentional way with loved ones and do any of the above together and create your own. Now can be a powerful time to be with the energy of the collective. (See invitation below).
Full Moon rituals can be done the day before, of and after the actual full moon. This is the 3 day potency period. Blessings to you in this wondrous and magical time.
With Lunar Love, Achintya
We Welcome You To Join Us This Weekend
Global Sisterhood Full Moon Circle
The Empress Ritual
Sunday, August 30th 2pm HST - 5pm PST- 8pm EST
Join us in the 'Shakti Field', with hundreds of your international sisters, for a powerful Global Full Moon Circle.
In this sacred Empress Ritual, we will:
- Experience how the Full Moon can be a mirror for our present lives
- Access our heart-body intelligence and intuition, sourced from Love
- Dive into ritual embodiment practices for connecting with the emotional wisdom within our wombs, unveiling both empowering truths and releasing hidden limiting beliefs
- Be present and open for spontaneous insight & healing
- Express our hearts and Empress Reclamation with interactive sharing (optional)
- Offer collective prayers and affirmations in dedication to our global family and all sentient Beings
*Included references for Moon Attributes: Moon Magick by DJ Conway