This full moon in Capricorn (along with major celestial alignments) has our deepest desires illuminated and we are asked to ground them to the earth, so that we can live them now, for the benefit of our own lives, and for the planet. There is no more waiting around. It's time for passionate activation.
Along with the Full Moon, a truly phenomenal dance is taking place in the sky with Jupiter and Venus (I hope you have been looking to the western sky to see) and this Full Moon glow brings the fullness of their astrological medicine to us; the expansion of our own growth & abundance, of our wisdom and our capacity to feel and experience love.
A few other important dances in the sky important to note are Mars and Sun in Cancer and Pluto aligned with the Moon in Capricorn. This is the call to action to step into our own inner authority, empowerment and responsibility for what we are creating and grounding in to our lives. It is time to take ownership of our inner power and direct it with awareness. We are also asked us to take stock of what emotional needs/desires have not been met and to initiate new ways to getting these met with creativity, swiftness and grace.
Blessing Moon Attributes
- Tarot: The Emperor
- Herbs: Honeysuckle, Lemon Balm, Jasmine
- Colors: Green, Ocean Blues, Coral
- Stones: Ocean Jasper, Lepidolite, Aquamarine
- Animals: Crab, Turtle, Dolphin, Whale
- Goddesses: Juno, Hera, Sulis, Nephthys
- Medicine: Peak of Summer; Relaxed energy; Preparation; Dream-work; Lughnasa
- Take Stock & Take Action: In your journal, write down 1-3 emotional needs and desires that are not being met. Then list why this is so. Make sure you turn the answer inward and don't point the finger to the outside or at someone else. This is powerful. Take your time with this one. There may be massive insight and healing in this alone. Then for each need/desire, write down one way you can activate these to come into fruition. Make a commitment to apply at least one of these in the next 72 hours. And the other ones within this lunar cycle.
- Creative Activation: Take a piece of paper and list 5-10 desires you have. Place this sacred paper under the moonlight (either outside or by a window). Create an altar with this by adding symbols (of things you already have/cuttings from a magazine/ pieces of nature) that represent these desires. Get creative. Then burn sage or incense around you to purify yourself and symbolically remove any ways of being that prevent you from experiencing these desires (insight from first ritual may come into play here). Sing or chant any mantras or songs that you feel connected to, to bring these soul desires to life!
- Remember: Put out your gem stones and jewels in a window or in water for cleansing, renewal and activation. Place an apple and glass of water in the moonlight and have it for a 'Moon Wisdom' breakfast the next morning.
- Commune: Gather in an intentional way with loved ones and do any of the above together and create your own. Now can be a powerful time to be with the energy of the collective. (See invitation below).
Full Moon rituals can be done the day before, of and after the actual full moon. This is the 3 day potency period. Blessings to you in this wondrous and magical time.
Wild Moon Love, Achintya
We Welcome You To Join Us!
The Ritual Of Desire
Online Full Moon Circle
Wednesday July 1st, 5pm PST
In this Wild Sacred Full Moon Circle, we will:
- Explore our Deepest Desires for both our personal life and our contribution to the planet, sourced from Love.
- Understand how the Full Moon can be a mirror for our present lives with the reflection of both the Lover and Mother.
- Dive into Full Moon ritual embodiment practices and interactive sister sharing.
- Celebrate the grounding Masculine energies of this Capricorn Full Moon.
This is also an open house for our upcoming Wild Sacred Women Retreat in Maui October 23 – 30, 2015. There will be time to ask questions and get a feel for this epic Full Moon Hawaiian journey.
*Included references for Moon Attributes: Moon Magick by DJ Conway