This Sagittarius full moon comes at a time of significant transition for the collective as we feel into our deepest dreams and ideals (the target), by activating our devotional embodiment practices (the arrow), held with the wisdom and truth in our hearts (the bow).
Making clear and honest choices towards our greatest dreams is highlighted right now. The blue flame of the Sag moon invites us into deeper Presence, so that we can explore important paths/options/choices to support our direction from our bodies intuitive guidance, rather than solely from the logical mind.
This is also a time of celebration for all that is ripe in your life, whether this be related to an attitude of gratitude, completing a job well done or for embodying uplifting qualities, symbolized by the Honey Moon. Therefore, it is important to reward or honour yourself in some way and remain in a state of contentment. Go on and celebrate yourself and this amazing life!
Honey Moon Attributes
- Tarot: The Moon
- Herbs: Meadowsweet, Vervain, Parsley, Skullcap
- Colors: Orange, Golden-green
- Stones: Topaz, Agate, Fluorite, Pearl
- Animals: Honey Bee, Butterfly, Frog, Peacock
- Goddesses: Butterfly Maiden, Cerridwen, Ishtar
- Medicine: Contentment, Litha: Summer Solstice, Time of Light, Choices / Decision Making, Strengthen and reward positive qualities of oneself
- Gratitude Speak: Speak aloud to the Full Moon, or write in your journal 11 things you are great-full for. If writing, place in the moonlight overnight. This practices brings to light more experiences for you to be great-full for.
- Honey Medicine: Eat a spoonful of honey in the moonlight, taste the sweetness of all of your life's blessings and recent accomplishments while feeling into trust, that all be provided for, for your life's dreams.
- Devotional Heart : How does your heart want to be expressed/nurtured at this time? What embodiment practices inspire you right now? Dance, yoga, walking, chi gong, archery? Activities that bring you out of your mind and into your body are where it's at when done with the intention of celebrating and honouring yourself and your growing dreams. Trying doing them in the moonlight.
- Elemental Nourishment: Sag Moon is an ideal time for you to get in the Natural World and the Elements. Visit your favorite tree, park, river, ocean or lake etc... Let the wild and sacred medicine of nature seep into your body and your breath. Let the mind go and rest into Earth and practice the art of spaciousness by simply Being.
- Remember: Put out your gem stones and jewels in a window or in water for cleansing, renewal and activation. Place an apple and glass of water in the moonlight and have it for a 'Moon Wisdom' breakfast the next morning.
- Commune: Gather in an intentional way with loved ones and do any of the above together and create your own. Now can be a powerful time to be with the energy of the collective.
Full Moon rituals can be done the day before, of and after the actual full moon. This is the 3 day potency period. Blessings to you in this wondrous and magical time.
Wild Moon Love, Achintya
Your Invitation To Dance In The Moon Mysteries...
Daughters Of The Moon Temple
July 7-14 Maui Summer Immersion
Join Aradia & Achintya for an intimate Immersion this summer.
Embody the Awakening Feminine Mysteries:
- Deepen into your body's innate wisdom with movement & meditation
- Reconnect to the earth and yourself with ritual
- Nourish your sensual self in the Mana of Maui
- Rise and be held in Sisterhood
- Ground into power of your Radiance
This Immersion is dedicated to:
- Women's Vitality Practices
- Temple Fusion Bellydance
- Goddess Tradition
- Moon Wisdom
- Sacred Sites
- Sacred Sound Healing
- Women's Acu-pressure
- Permaculture Tour
- Taliswoman Crafting
- New Moon Ceremony
- Bamboo Forest & Beach Excursion
**DEPOSIT TO HOLD YOUR SPACE IS DUE JUNE 8TH**
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 13 WOMEN
*Included references for Moon Attributes: Moon Magick by DJ Conway