Goddess Rising Maui Moon Lodge
Full Moon Ritual
July 19th, 2016
Join us for Moon Ritual & Sisterhood Connection
Mahina means 'moon' in the Hawaiian language. We join together to honour Gaia's Rhythms and each other at significant times during the Lunar Cycle and the Seasons.
Maui Mahina Sisters! We are coming together for Ritual and connection to celebrate and empower each other during this potent transitional time of the Full Moon Eclipse. In reverence, we will collectively illuminate our truth, power and wisdom and harness the Full Moon energy with gratitude for personal and collective prayers, expression, release and support.
Schedule for Nov 1
We will begin our ceremony at 5:30pm so please arrive ready to begin then. Thank you!
- 5pm Arrival, greet your sisters & prep for Ritual
- 5:30 Full Moon Ceremony
- 7:30: Potluck, Sister Social
- 9pm Completion
- Water bottle
- Sarong/blanket/pillow to sit on
- Vegan or vegetarian potluck dish to share (preferable high vibe homemade or organic)
- Sacred items to create our collective altar (flowers, candles, gem stones etc)
- Come dressed in white if you can and adorned ready for sacred ceremony
- Most important, bring your open and loving heart
- No pets
- Please carpool, parking is limited.
- If you would like to invite another sister of yours, you can share the Facebook Event or the link to this page.
- Please give this as a gift to yourself as a child-free event.
- If you would like to have group child-care, please connect on the Facebook Event page.
Directions & RSVP by Monday July 18th
- Please let us know you are coming via our Facebook Event, and click 'GOING.'
- Directions to our private location will be given in a private Facebook message to all those that RSVP.
- Heart Contribution is $15-$20 upon arrival