Goddess Rising Moon Temple Priestess Leadership Training
Terms + Conditions
Client understands Achintya Devi/Miranda Seeton and Joanne Ameya Cohen, are not employees, agents, lawyers, doctors, managers, therapists, business managers, registered dieticians, nutritionists, financial analysts, psychotherapists or accountants. Client understands their participation in Leadership Training will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if they should experience any such issues they should see their registered physician or other practitioner as determined by their own judgment.
Client understands that Achintya Devi and Joanne Ameya Cohen have not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not; act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counseling or behavioral therapy. Client understands that a coaching relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of this program. If the Parties continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
As a purchaser of this program you are agreeing to pay $3500, the full cost of the program. By agreeing to these terms you are promising to pay according to your agred upon payment plan: $3500 pay in full, 3 monthly payments of $1266, or 8 monthly payments of $525.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
You are agreeing to pay entire agreed upon amount of $3500. You are authorizing the Company to charge your debit or credit card on a recurring basis until payment obligation is complete.
You are responsible for full payment of fees for the entire Leadership Training regardless of whether Client completes the program materials. The Client understands that the regular cost of the Program is $3500. Upon commencement of the Leadership Training, the full amount of $3500 is due and must be paid in full.
In the event of the Client’s absence or withdrawal, for any reason whatsoever, the Client will remain fully responsible for the unpaid balance of the Program. Under no circumstance will Achintya Devi and Joanne Ameya Cohen refund any payments made by the Client. By agreeing to these Terms, the Client agrees to be legally obligated to pay the full amount of the agreed upon fee.
The client acknowledges Achintya Devi and Joanne Ameya Cohen will keep all information exchanged during the Leadership Training in strict confidentiality. Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure agreement.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF PROGRAM MATERIALS
Material given to Client in the course of Client’s participation in the Leadership Training is proprietary and developed specifically for the Leadership Training. Client agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Client’s own personal use. Client agrees not to make use of program materials for commercial purposes in any manner. Any disclosure to a third party, copying or republishing any portion of this program materials or its contents is strictly prohibited and constitutes infringement.
Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for their progress and results from the Leadership Training. Achintya Devi and Joanne Ameya Cohen will help and guide Client however, participation is the one vital element to the Leadership Program’s success that relies solely on Client. Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Client’s performance. Client understands that because of the nature of the membership and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. By signing below, Client acknowledges that as with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach their goals as a result of participation in the Leadership Program.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS
Nothing in this Agreement is to be construed as creating a partnership, venture alliance, or any other similar relationship. Each party shall be an independent contractor in its performance hereunder and shall retain control over its personnel and the manner in which such personnel perform hereunder. In no event shall such persons be deemed employees of the other party by virtue of participation or performance hereunder.
In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of God, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, State Department travel advisory, labor strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for either Party to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the affected Party’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force. The failure of either Party to exercise any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of that right or any further rights hereunder.
1) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Client agrees they used Company’s services at their own risk and that Leadership Training is only an educational service being provided. Client releases Company, its officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, past or present, between the parties. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable.
Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Leadership Training.
2) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other.
3) ASSIGNMENT. This Agreement may not be assigned by either party without express written consent of both parties.
4) TERMINATION. Company is committed to providing all clients in the Leadership Training with a positive membership experience. By agreeing to the Terms, Client agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate Client’s participation in the Membership without refund if Client become disruptive or difficult to work with, or upon violation of the terms. Client will still be liable to pay the total contract amount.
5) INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s officers, employers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever - including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements - which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Client recognizes and agrees that all of the Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
6) CHOICE OF LAW, ARBITRATION AND LIMITED REMEDIES. This agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Hawaii. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions of the Agreement shall be severed and remain in full force. In the event a dispute arises between the parties, either arising from this Agreement or otherwise pertaining to the relationship between the parties, the parties will submit to binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association (Commercial Arbitration and Mediation Center for the Americas Mediation and Arbitration Rules). Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Such arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator. The sole remedy that can be awarded to the Client in the event that an award is granted in arbitration is refund of the Membership Fee. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no award of consequential or other damages, unless specifically set forth herein, may be granted to the Client.
If you agree, please close this tab and complete your Commitments and Agreements Form.